Would you like to work for the Sarasota Farmers Market? We’re hiring a part-time Support Staff person for our Saturday Market. Read the job description below, and then send your resume and/or a short introduction about yourself to [email protected]. This is a physically demanding job with unique hours and duties, but will be fun and rewarding for the right candidate. Could it be you? Read below to learn more.
Assist the Sarasota Farmers Market with set-up, tear-down, and ongoing tasks throughout the Saturday Market.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Must be available on Saturdays from 4am – 2pm.
- Must have reliable transportation and communication skills.
- Must be able to work in outdoor weather conditions (high heat/cold/wind/rain/sun/etc.)
- Placement of barricades and closed road signs and removal at end of day
- Hanging and taking down signage/banners
- Setting up and breaking down tents and Market equipment
- Staffing the Market info booth and answering questions from customers
- Assisting with COVID Safety procedures (mask compliance, temperature checks, directional taping, etc.)
- Assisting Market Manger and Logistics Manager as needed
- Must be friendly and courteous toward Market customers and vendors.
- Must be mindful and respectful of property owned by the Sarasota Farmers Market.
Pay starts at $15/hour. Approximately 10 hours per week.
Send resume and/or a short introduction about yourself to: [email protected]
For More Information:
Call (941) 225-9256